Universal-Connections
Please feel free to register and join us in our new adventure!
Universal-Connections
Please feel free to register and join us in our new adventure!
Universal-Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Universal-Connections

A place to chat, share, grow, learn and teach...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:07 am

Hiya, I'm Stormfaerie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormfaerie
Admin
Admin
Stormfaerie

Hiya, I'm Stormfaerie Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, I'm Stormfaerie   Hiya, I'm Stormfaerie Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Introducing myself....

I am 30 years old female from Colchester in UK. I am a writer and do a bit of poetry in my spare time.
I love to help others that are willing to be helped by spirit and the higher beings of love & light energy. I can work with the clairs and do hear feel and see spirit from time to time.

I do also believe in the stars doing good work and also the natural energy of working with Faery Guides and Guardians of Light. I can heal and direct out healing to where it is needed to go but only do so with positive intention and in this I usually work with universal light energy, as firmly believe that the wielder of the energy with the right intention in mind should be able to become the channel of positive energy and choose to send it out where it needs to go & keep the energies cleared so that the energy that is sent out is also clear and positive.

I firmly believe in the essence of faeries, being able to work with animal spirits, crystals and stone consciousnesses and also the existence of life after death being Spirit, but also consciously believe in regularly clearing my energy free of any attachments or hindering energy so as to keep me and myself consciously free of ego and checking my intention on a regular basis to make sure its still positive and my heart is in the right place.

I hope that anyone viewing the site finds what they are looking for and stays a while. I am hoping to build a family-friendly group of support for those that wish to willingly practice their intuition and spiritual senses ability to work with spirit in a comfortable but healing environment where Ego is not in the forefront of the consciousness within the site and where positive intentions and where helping others that wish to willingly be helped is the forefront of the intention behind the creation of this site.

We hope that anyone coming in here feels welcomed and accepted as part of our family circle, regardless of where you've come from, what path you lead, circumstances, situations, gender, and backgrounds. Everyone is different - you see - we accept and respect that.

Welcome Home Smile
Back to top Go down
https://universalconnections.board-directory.net

Hiya, I'm Stormfaerie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal-Connections :: General Living :: Members Introductions-
Jump to: